VDCARE Malaysia warrants to the original purchaser that VDCARE products (the “Products”) are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) years from the date of original purchase, unless a different period, during the warranty period, VDCARE agrees to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, without charge to the purchaser, any defective part of the product. All defective products must be returned to VDCARE within thirty (30) days of failure. VDCARE obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts, repairing, or replacing, at its sole option, any product which VDCARE, in its sole judgment and discretion, determines contained a defect in materials or workmanship at the time of shipment from VDCARE.
Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product by the Purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, submersion in oil, use of adhesives, use of solder, moisture, rust, cigarette residue, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents or cosmetic damage(s) caused to the product.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force.
- Equipment that has the serial number or factory identification labels removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Defects or damage resulting from 'the use of a product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or secondary peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by VDCARE.
- Defects or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by VDCARE.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorms, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Unauthorized changes to the PCB board or Firmware.