1. Before uninstalling your product, contact customer support / authorized dealer / wireman installer and inform them to troubleshooting efforts that have already been taken. Support teams may be able to provide further technical support to eliminate the need for repair or replacement. An RMA number must be issued before returning the product.
2. If a return is necessary, follow the RMA procedure below:
Merchandise returned without an RMA number may be refused. An RMA is valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue. All returned defective products should include the Model and Serial Number, and should be accompanied by one or all of the following:
• A record of VDCARE Invoice number, Purchase Order number, or etc..
• You should also include: Description of the failure or problem.
• Items must be packaged in a suitable container, as VDCARE will not be responsible for freight damage. Freight damage claims are to be made with the freight carrier directly. DO NOT use the product’s original packaging as a shipping carton. Choose a suitable carton strength and size that will allow you to over pack to secure the product content.
• The product must include all accessories inside the original packaging.
• The RMA number must be written visibly on the outside of the shipping carton.